Monday’s Sidesplitter: Funniest TV News Bloopers
Who knew watching the local news could be so raunchy? If you are easily offended, be warned that these trusted news broadcasters and reporters unintentionally say the dirtiest words on live television.
Freudian Slip: A slip of the tongue in which a word that the speaker was subconsciously thinking about is substituted for the one that he or she meant to say.
The Ultimate News Freudian Slips Supercut
After the jump:
• The Ultimate “That’s What She Said” News Montage
• Super Mario Bros. 3: Toadhouse is Rigged
• Romney Versus Obama: Sing Off!
The Ultimate “That’s What She Said” News Montage
Super Mario Bros. 3: Toadhouse is Rigged
Town Hall Debate Songified
Featured videos and images are intended only for comedic relief and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Sidekick Reviews.
- Monday’s Sidesplitter: Mitt Romney Style (Gangnam Style Parody) (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
- Monday’s Sidesplitter: How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
- Monday’s Sidesplitter: Kristen Bell’s Sloth Meltdown on Ellen (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
Posted on October 29, 2012, in Funny Videos and tagged Barrack Obama, comedic relief, comedy, entertainment, Freudian Slip, Mitt Romney, Nintendo, TV News Bloopers, Video Games, videogames. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.